Christian Cultural Center is looking for a Technical Director who is highly skilled in team building and AVL systems. The technical director will oversee the production team on our Brooklyn, New York campus (including volunteer staff, paid staff, + freelancers) in our Media Division. The primary objective of the Technical Director is to create an atmosphere conducive to worship and technical excellence with a focus on equipping and training volunteers.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
· Lead, inspire and manage your team (12 paid staff , 100+ volunteers, and multiple freelancers)
· Manage maintenance and oversee operation all A/V/L equipment.
· Provide spiritual leadership and genuine care for the well being of your team
· Prepare stages for rehearsal, weekly services and other events including but not limited to weddings, funerals, baptisms, graduations, and other public ceremonies.
· Manage teams (volunteers, staff, and freelancers) in recruitment, development and equipping them for all events.
· Serve as liaison for Performing Arts Department and other ministries needing A/V/L resources.
· Ensure all technical elements for events are in place and Media staff are fully engaged
· Provide recommendations in collaboration with the Media Services Director for additional technical equipment needed to achieve technical goals.
· Exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, a teachable spirit, and a healthy personal/family life
· Resonate and imbibe the vision, beliefs, and core values of Christian Cultural Center
· An ability to lead at a departmental level, overseeing the care and development of staff and volunteers.
· Self-starter: able to work independently on projects without being micromanaged
· Team-oriented: able to thrive within the framework of a large team of volunteers
· Organized with strong interpersonal communication skills
· Possess a working understanding of multi-camera studio production, lighting, Audio (FOH, Monitors + Broadcast) field production, TV lighting + theatrical lighting.
· Hands-on experience with technology in a modern worship production environment preferred.
· Ability to trouble-shoot problems which may occur during a service and efficiently recover
· Good communication skills and a people person.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree preferred
SCHEDULE AND HOURS:
• 40 hours per week (salary position)
• Work hours include some evenings, and some Saturdays, and every Sunday
Please send cover letter, resume, + salary requirements to email@example.com.
Director of Production at Christian Cultural Center
We are seeking a leader who can not only deepen the production value of all our media content, but also drive operational efficiency and actively participate in the collaborative creative process of our Media Division.
The Director of Production at Christian Cultural Center (CCC) will lead all aspects of a fast-paced Media Production operation from start to finish – including but not limited to in-studio multi-camera production, remote video production, pre-production, post-production, live webstream and support services (maintenance) at CCC. The Director will serve as the technical lead on all media assets at Christian Cultural Center playing a key role in shaping the brand image in the open marketplace.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Maintain high TV production standards for all production teams.
Oversee production of Sunday Worship experience for TV, web, and social media.
Lead development of Media Center infrastructure and processes for improved efficiency and maximized productivity.
Fulfill broadcast production needs under the required time constraints.
Collaborate closely with other team leaders (Content, Corporate Communication, and Marketing) on a daily basis.
Provide hands-on direction of all productions requiring media services.
Manage scheduling of all production elements along multiple project lines.
Execute budgetary goals and fiscal efficiency as prescribed by Management.
Advise and consult on all gear purchases.
Lead staff (paid & volunteer) in opportunities to increase in skillset (seminars, certification, training, etc.)
Hire & Supervise outside free-lancers and consultants as needed.
Ensure and track the overall maintenance of all hardware and software.
Experience and Qualifications:
Demonstrated team leadership
7+ years experience in Production (Lighting, Video, Audio, Editing) - live TV a plus.
Ability to multitask, be flexible, and remain calm in a fast paced environment.
Possess strong technical and interpersonal skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, as required.
4-year college degree preferred
Christian Cultural Center’s mission is to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, help spiritual seekers become transformed believers, and demonstrate the love and compassion of Christ to the world, through humanitarian works and social engagement.
Please send cover letter, resume, + salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org