NEW YORK FOOD PANTRY
||Text Giving||Non-Cash Giving|
Christian Cultural Center depends on the generosity of our members, friends and partners in ministry to maintain our beautiful campuses and facilities. Weekly, thousands receive hope, encouragement and growth in their faith. Especially important are the many lives that are shown the love and compassion of Christ through our missionary efforts at home and abroad.
Every donation is greatly appreciated and treated with prayer for efficient use to further the work of Christ on the earth. Thank you for your generosity!RETURN TO TOP
If you're on a smartphone or tablet you can donate to Christian Cultural Center using this option for giving.
By setting up an online profile, you can easily and quickly take action on your generosity and:
- Give by debit card, credit card & echeck
- Securely save your credit card or debit card info
- Set up recurring giving
- Track your giving history
*THIS IS A NEW GIVING PLATFORM.
In order to use this MOBILE GIVING platform you MUST create a new account.
- Simply send your donation amount by text to 718-705-4336. The donation amount goes in the Text Message field.
- For the first text you send you will be prompted with a one-time registration screen.
- Simply fill out all the necessary fields on the registration screen.
- You will get a confirmation message for each of your successful donations after the initial setup.
If you wish to donate to a specific fund simply type the amount & the fund in the text message field. For example: ($100 Offering).
Other areas to donate include:
- Building Fund
- Relief Fund
- Support C3 Youth
- Support CCC TV
Looking to update your card used for text giving?
- Please contact us so we can reset your Text profile
*NOT ALL MOBILE PHONES ARE CAPABLE OF USING THIS SERVICE
Often our members and friends consider CCC in their estate plans. If you would like to include CCC in your will or living trust, create a charitable gift or annuity, or make a gift through a Retirement Account, please contact Member Services at 718-306-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.RETURN TO TOP